The 2018 "Population" Young Author Prize
Who is eligible to compete?
- Students enrolled in PhD or Master’s programs
- Young researchers who have defended their PhD thesis in the last seven years
What types of paper are eligible to compete?
- Papers written under the researcher’s own name
- Papers may also be co-authored by several young researchers.
What are the rules for submitting a paper?
- Compliance with the journal’s editorial rules
- Paper written in English or French
- Paper submitted before 15 November 2017
- Proof of enrolment in a Master’s or PhD program, or of PhD completion
What is the prize for the winner?
- Accelerated publication
- Immediate online open access to the newly published article
- 1,000 euros (to be shared if there are several young co-authors)
- One-year free subscription to Population
The competition results will be announced on 28 February 2018.
To submit an article: http://www.journal-population.com/. Mention you are competing in the young author prize when submitting your paper.