Publications & Data
Population Europe provides a variety of publications, they include:
- PopDigests - short, comprehensive summaries of research results with a link to the original publication (if accessible online).
- Population & Policy Compact - these Policy Briefs provide syntheses of key research findings by leading European experts on policy-relevant population issues.
- Infoletter - these two-page quarterly publications were published until 2016. You can now find them in the section “Policy Insights”.
- Policy Insights - interviews with and statements by population experts.
- Discussion Papers - provide in-depth insights into contemporary discussions among demographic experts from research, policy and civil society at the European level.
- Books & Reports - latest publications on demography related issues.