Call for Papers: European Population Conference 2020
The European Association for Population Studies (EAPS) invites submissions to the European Population Conference 2020.
The deadline for submissions is 1 November 2019
Abstracts for EPC 2020 can only be submitted here
Submissions should be made to one of the conference themes, which will be developed into a series of sessions by the Convener of each theme.
EPC 2020 THEMES AND CONVENERS
- Fertility | Anna Matysiak | Vienna Institute of Demography, Austria
- Families and Households | Monika Mynarska | Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University, Poland
- Life Course | Juliá Mikolai | University of St Andrews, United Kingdom
- Ageing and Intergenerational Relations | Bruno Arpino | Pompeu Fabre University, Spain
- Internal Migration and Urbanization | Tiit Tammaru | University of Tartu, Estonia
- International Migration | Cris Beachemin | Institut National d’Etudes Demographiques, INED, France
- Migrant Populations | Marcel Lubbers | Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute NIDI, The Netherlands
- Health, Wellbeing and Morbidity | Kieron Barclay | Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research MPIDR, Germany
- Mortality and Longevity | Virginia Zarulli | University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Historical Demography | Maria Stanfors | Lund University, Sweden
- Data and Methods | Jakub Bijak | University of Southampton, United Kingdom
- Economics, Human Capital and Labor Markets | Arnstein Aassve | Bocconi University, Italy
- Policy Issues | Daniela Vono de Vilhena | Population Europe, Germany
- Development, Environment and Space | Leiwen Jiang | Sjanghai University, China
- Posters | Gusta Wachter | Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute NIDI, The Netherlands
At EPC 2020 only one submission as presenting author is allowed. Participants may co-author other papers or posters, but only one presentation per author (paper or poster) will be allowed.
Each submission should include a short Abstract as well as an extended Abstract or a full Paper.
Authors will be informed about acceptance of their submission by January 2020.
To submit your Abstract/Paper for EPC 2020 go to: http://epc2020.eaps.nl/
REGISTRATION DISCOUNT FOR EAPS MEMBERS
Members of EAPS can register for EPC 2020 at a reduced rate. To enjoy this benefit, your membership has to be ACTIVE!
- If you are (or have been a member), login to or check your membership status HERE!
- If you want to join EAPS as a new member, go HERE!
It pays to be a member of EAPS!
PADOVA VENUE AND EPC 2020 REGISTRATION
EPC 2020 will convene at Padova Fiere in Padova, Italy from 24-27 June 2020.
All information on the conference venue in Padova, including registration travel and stay can be found here!
Registration for EPC 2020 will open in January 2020.