Call for Papers
Call for Papers: IV ISA Forum of Sociology
Challenges of the 21st Century: Democracy, Environment, Inequalities, Intersectionality
- List of sessions are available in the relevant Research Committee, Working Group and Thematic Group sections.
- The author is required to choose the RC/WG/TG session in which s/he wishes the abstract to be included.
Submit abstract: April 25 till September 30, 2019, 24:00 GMT
Participants must submit abstracts on-line to a selected session of a Research Committee, Working Group, Thematic Group. Only abstracts submitted on-line will be considered in the selection process.
- One cannot submit more than two abstracts.
- One cannot submit the same abstract to two different sessions.
- The abstract text cannot contain more than 300 words and must be submitted in English, French or Spanish.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- All changes/updates should be done via on-line system by September 30, 2019 24:00 GMT. Once abstracts have been accepted, no changes in authorship and text can be made.
- Each abstract received on-line will be assigned an identification number.
Notification: December 2, 2019
- Submitters will be informed by December 2, 2019, whether their papers have been accepted for presentation.
- A final presentation designation (oral presentation, distributed paper, poster, or round table presentation) will be indicated. This information can be modified later by Session Organizers once registration check has been completed.