The 2019 "Population" Young Author Prize
Who is eligible to compete?
- Students enrolled in PhD or Master’s programs
- Young researchers who have defended their PhD thesis in the last seven years
What types of paper are eligible to compete?
- Papers written under the researcher’s own name
- Papers co-authored by two or more young researchers
- Papers that comply with the journal’s editorial rules
- Papers written in English or in French
What are the key dates to remember?
- The paper must be submitted before 5 November 2018, accompanied by proof of enrolment in a Master’s or PhD programme, or ofPhD completion
- Selection of eligible articles: December 2018
- The 2019 competition results will be announced on 28 February 2019
What is the prize for the winner?
- Accelerated publication
- Immediate online open access to the newly published article
- 1,000 euros (to be shared if there are several young co-authors)
- One-year free subscription to Population
- One invitation to Paris to present the winning article at the « Lundis de l’Ined » seminar
To submit an article: http://www.journal-population.com/submission-guidelines/. Mention you are competing in the young author prize when submitting your paper.