The 2020 "Population" Young Author Prize
The Population Young Author Prize is open to students or young researchers working in the field of population studies and will be awarded to the most outstanding original paper submitted to the competition jury.
Who is eligible to compete?
- Students enrolled in PhD or Master’s programs
- Young researchers who have defended their PhD thesis in the last seven years
What papers are eligible to compete?
- Papers written under the researcher’s own name
- Papers co-authored by two or more young researchers
- Papers that comply with the journal’s editorial rules
- Papers written in English or in French
What are the key dates to remember?
- The paper must be submitted before 5 November 2019, accompanied by proof of enrolment in a Master’s or PhD programme, or of PhD completion
- Selection of eligible articles: December 2019
- The 2020 competition results will be announced on 28 February 2020
What is the prize for the winner?
- Accelerated publication
- Immediate online open access to the newly published article
- 1,000 euros (to be shared if there are several young co-authors)
- One-year free subscription to Population
- One invitation to Paris to present the winning article at the « Lundis de l’Ined » seminar
To submit an article: http://www.journal-population.com/submission-guidelines/
Mention you are competing in the young author prize when submitting your paper.