The partners of the network are very grateful to have received generous financial support from various institutions, which allowed Population Europe to conduct a considerable number of its own projects.
These supporters include:
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Friede Springer Foundation
- Joint Programming Initiative “More Years – Better Lives”
- Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science e.V.
- Robert Bosch Foundation
- Secretariat of the Council of the Baltic Sea States
Population Europe also collaborated on projects with the Allianz SE in Berlin and Hungary, the VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH, the German Insurance Association (GDV, Gesamtverband der Deutschen Versicherungswirtschaft e. V.), and the Herbert Quandt Foundation.
With regard to the exhibition “How to get to 100 – and enjoy it”, the network received additional financial support from different institutions depending upon the location of the exhibition. While the exhibition was travelling throughout the United Kingdom, it received funding from the Economic and Social Research Council, the Care Life Cycle Project at the University of Southampton, the ARK Ageing Programme at the University of Ulster and Queen’s University Belfast.
In Vienna, the Austrian Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection provided support. Finally, while on display in Louvain-la-Neuve, support was provided by the Institute for the Analysis of Change in Historical and Contemporary Societies (IACCHOS), the Société Démographique Francophone de Belgique (SDFB) and the Loterie Nationale.