Population Europe Inter-Faces: Anna Cabré
"Having children is always going to be a risky initiative" - an interview with Anna Cabré
1. What do you consider the biggest myth in demography?
2. How big a problem do you consider fertility decline to be?
3. How could the gap between the number of children people wish to have and actual birth rates be bridged?
4. From an historical perspective: how have families changed?
5. What circumstances do people need for having children?
The Population Europe Inter-Face Series has been published with financial support from the Progress programme of the European Union in the framework of the project ”Supporting a Partnership for Enhancing Europe’s Capacity to Tackle Demographic and Societal Change”.