Population Europe Inter-Faces: Irena Kotowska
"We can not avoid working longer" - an interview with Irena Kotowska.
1. Are the ageing societies of most European countries bound to face a shrinking workforce and therefore declining economic productivity?
2. What are the differences in this respect between regions in Europe?
3. How could policy makers address these developments?
4. Which type of pension reform could be seen as a best practice example?
5. Will we have to not only work longer but work more?
The Population Europe Inter-Face Series has been published with financial support from the Progress programme of the European Union in the framework of the project ”Supporting a Partnership for Enhancing Europe’s Capacity to Tackle Demographic and Societal Change”.