Population Europe Inter-Faces: Jitka Rychtaříková
"Societies will move on and master everything" - an interview with Jitka Rychtaříková (Department of Demography and Geodemography, Charles University in Prague).
1) What are the main differences concerning life-expectancy between European countries?
2) What are the reasons for these differences?
3) Will the gained years be spent in good health?
4) How is the situation in Eastern and Central Europe concerning fertility and family policies?
5) Do we have to expect a conflict between old and young people?
The Population Europe Inter-Face Series has been published with financial support from the Progress programme of the European Union in the framework of the project ”Supporting a Partnership for Enhancing Europe’s Capacity to Tackle Demographic and Societal Change”.